About Will Call
Please consult your Will Call Notice to specify from which location(s) to pick up your order.
Friant’s Will Call Program updated 5/2/16
- Ensure that the “Will Call” date (within stated lead times) is noted on your PO when it is submitted. If the Will Call date is not specified, the ship date on your order acknowledgment will be your Will Call date
- Will Call Notice is required at the time of pick up. A “Will Call Notice” will be e-mailed to you the day prior to your pick up date. Please ensure that your P.O. contains the correct email address for the recipient who must receive the Will Call Notice.
- Please contact your Customer Service Representative to provide a system default “Ship To” Address. This is the address your order will automatically ship to in those cases that “Will Call” orders are not picked up as scheduled. This address will remain on your account as the default “Ship To” address.
- EFFECTIVE 5/2/16: Any product not picked up on the “Will Call” date that you specified or was listed on the Order Acknowledgement, will be shipped the following day to the default “Ship To” address. Orders that are shipped will incur the applicable shipping rate, which will be added to the order.
- All deposits and any outstanding balances must be received by our Accounting Department by noon the day prior to the “Will Call” date. If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact your Customer Service Representative.
Friant accepts orders from authorized dealers only. Contact the Sales Representative in your area to find an authorized dealer near you.