Note: colors will display differently on screen, so we suggest ordering a fabric sample. Friant fabrics can be ordered here, while Standard fabrics can be ordered directly from Guilford or Burch.
5 Day Quickship Friant Fabrics
Friant offers 8 colors of the Slide fabric on the 5 Day Quickship program (applicable for System 2 product). Click any thumbnail image to see larger.
10 Day Quickship Friant Fabrics
Friant offers 36 fabrics in our fabric collection available for all products. The full collection is available on the 10 Day Quickship program and 8 colors of the Slide fabric are available on the 5 Day Quickship program (applicable for System 2 product). Click any thumbnail image to see larger.Note: Passage and Terrain are not available for application on acoustical panels or cushions.
Fabric directions shown here reflect application for System 2.
Friant Standard Fabric options are available at no extra charge for System 2 and Tiles panels (not applicable for Quickship). For all other products, Standard Fabric options are available at an upcharge. Please contact Customer Service for details.Please Note: Friant applies Burch and Guilford fabrics non-directionally: i.e., rotated 90 degrees from direction shown by manufacturers (excluding 85 inch high panels). Please download the guides below to see Friant’s application direction.
Standard Fabrics from Burch Fabrics
Click on the fabric name below to view. For fabric samples, please order from Burch Fabrics
- Friant systems can be customized with COM fabrics (customer’s own materials) for a unique look. This option allows for the use of your own fabric on our Tiles, System 2, and tack boards.It will require personally purchasing, supplying and shipping fabric materials to Friant along with completing a test form and application form. In order to use COM fabrics, Friant must test a fabric sample to ensure it is suitable for use. After testing, we will need to receive a fabric shipment from you before we can proceed with your order.
Steps to participate in our COM program:
- Choose your COM fabric and acquire a fabric sample of at least 2.5 yards.
- Complete a COM Test Form, and attach your 2.5 yard fabric sample.A sample of 2.5 yards is required per product you wish to have tested. (For example, if you are completing a form for a COM fabric you wish to use for your Tiles
system as well as for seat cushions, you will need to provide two samples of 2.5 yards each.)
- Complete a COM Application Form, and attach a small fabric sample.This sample will provide us with information on the direction of application based on your attachment to the form.
- Send your completed COM Test Form and COM Application Form to your region’s Customer Service Representative.Both forms must have their appropriate fabric sample attached. Allow 5 business days (from receipt by Friant) for testing and notification of approval from your
Customer Service Representative.
- Both forms must be received prior to or accompanied with order submission. Orders missing any COM forms or fabric samples will be held until receipt. Ship dates are contingent upon the receipt of a clean order.
- COM Fabrics must be tagged with: Dealer Name, Dealer PO#.
- For each additional fabric you submit, you will need to complete a new set of forms.